Monday, July 2, 2007

Drive faster

I am in Wisconsin with my dearest family. So Saturday I went over to Annie's to run lines and that was all well and good, and I was walking back and was like 'oh, duh, Paula's party is tonight' so I headed over there. So glad I did. She got a new kitten who she is thinking of naming Micah, he's a little white puff of love. So we started drinking and that was good. And one of her friends made this amazing guacamole and so I had guacamole on bread and that was deelish. So around midnight the party was winding down so we decided to go to a house party on the south side. But not before a little safety dancing in which I showed everyone what dancing was, and while doing so, declared 'This is dancing'. So we went down to the south side and it was five bucks a head to get in because they were raising money to get a lawyer for their friend so he wouldn't have to go jail. Hah. So we get inside and Paula and I immediately run for the bathroom and I traded a piece of gum with a girl for her first place in line, rock. So then I sucked down two beers and hit the dance floor with Paula and worked up quite a sweat. Then we went outside and had cigarettes, and I met a girl from Sweden named Isabel. How cool is that? We talked a lot and I'm excited to hang out with her again, especially since I never really meet potential friends at parties. So after about four more beers Paula and I hit the dance floor again. And the cycle went on for a couple hours. It started getting light out and so we left the party around six or so. Went and hung out at this kid Ryan's place, which was a sweet apartment. I just said sweet, ugh. Um then at some point I passed out and slept for about three hours. Upon waking I realized it wouldn't that great a day. I went home and then left to go downtown to meet up with Josh (Sam's friend/honorary Patera) at the hostel he was staying at. That was fun, just hung out in the room with all these film camp kids and all their computers with their editing skills hard at work. Then they played Jeopardy and that was funny to watch Josh struggle through trying to answer questions. So then I left to go to rehearsal and I was really feeling like shit. So for the first part of rehearsal I was a cunty diva bitch, we were singing and choreographing the song and I wasn't really feeling like singing since when I woke up I coughed up the phlegm equivalent of a rat. But I stopped acting a fool and just did it and stopped complaining. So then we ran the whole show and that went pretty darn well. So then afterwards Sean, Chris and I went out to Estelle's for a couple beers, and it was pathetic, we looked like zombies. Chris left early, so Sean and I stayed and finished our beers and made extremely tired conversation and then he walked me home. I fell into bed and decided to start watching 'How I Met Your Mother', pretty cute show I must say. I do have the urge to tell people to 'Suit up!' because something will be 'Legendary!'. You probably have no clue what I'm talking about. Anyhoo, I fell asleep and then woke up at like....10 and left around 10:45, and got up here around 4. Yay. Now I'm sitting on Liz and Kit's couch waiting for dinner. Mmmm.

No comments: