Sunday, July 22, 2007

Deathy Hallows

So I started reading it yesterday evening after taking Allison to the airport. Then my reading time was interrupted about 300 pages in when I decided to go to a little party with Isabel. So boring boring boring, rave (people still acting like it's the 90s with their big pants and glow sticks, idiots), come home, sleep sleep, awake, ahhh broken car window, class, Nick and Amy's for dinner, fun times, back home, and five hours later I decided to take a little sugar break. I'm about 200 pages from the end, I don't want it to end. I admit a twinge of jealousy upon talking to Mom when I returned home and hearing she was only 30 pages from the end. I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU! I actually enjoyed just reading 300 pages yesterday and taking a break and having some time to get excited to read it some more and figure out more things (I figured out things before the characters did, booya) but I think my inextinguishable lust to know what happens will overpower my tired eyes and the lovely idea of a saving a bit for tomorrow. We'll see. I'm almost done with my ice cream now.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey, new post on my blog. I'm gonna start blogging more, so be sure to check it out hourly.