Friday, August 10, 2007

And the livin is easy

So last night Isabel and I met up at the Green Eye for a drink before heading to a party thingamajig. So we get to ze party and get some $2 PBR's and start the evening. It was sooo hot in this place and we went from downtairs to upstairs to the back room for all the smokers and outside and basically did that cycle over and over again. So after about 2 hours or so Ryan showed up and not too long after we decided to hit up a bar. But instead we got a couple of beers and went back to Ryan's. I stayed the night since it was late and didn't feel like making a journey home. So I had drunkenly promised to go to beach with Ryan when we woke up, and he held me to it. I finally woke up, after many attempts from Ryan, around 12:30 and we headed out the door so I could changed into my bikini, then! we went and got sandwiches for the beach. We went to this place that Ryan knows of and he got us some Italian subs, mmmm and Limonata to drink, mmmm. So we get to the beach and decide that before we get to the sand we'll eat in the park area. Oh my god, this sandwich was amazing. That's all I'm gonna say because I think it's a little excessive to wax poetic for several paragraphs about bread and meat. So then we get the horrrrible sand. Ugh. Laid in the sun for a couple minutes and then ran like idiots into the water. Expecting it to be ice cold I got a nice surprise, it was perfect temperature. Also wonderful was the fact that it wasn't entirely too hot today. So I think we stayed in the water for about 2 hours. It's funny cause at North avenue beach the lifeguards wade around in row boats making sure that you don't go in water that goes past your stomach, for fear that you may dieeee! Even with that limitation it was still a highly acceptable time. Then we headed back to Ryan's and took what must've been a 2 hour nap. Then I realized Isabel was calling me so I answered to the sound of her manatee sound and the announcement 'MARGARET! I'm hungry!', 'I'm hungry too!' I crowed back. Then I nudged Ryan with the same announcement and insisted that we get up and go meet up with Isabel to eat. So we went to Fizz and got burgers with Isabel, Ryan (Isabel's Ryan), and their roommates Rachel and Sean. After we came back here so I could change out my bathing suit, (no crotch rot for me Mom!) and I discovered I had lake weed inside my bikini top, ew. So after putting on some proper undergarments Ryan and I headed to the Hideout to see his friend's band play, they were pretty good I must say. All in all a very good day, felt like a really good day long date. So since we were both really tired and Ryan has to work at 6 am he dropped me off. Now...ugh I'm watching 'Date My Mom', this show is so damn cheesy and awful. They just used the line 'Glad I got protection in the Jeep...and I'm not talking about the seatbelts.' Gross! Right now it's this crazy Cool!Mom and Cool!Daughter and she is basically trying to pick up the guy for herself and as an aside it has the guy saying 'You don't really have a daughter do you?' Hahaha. I think that's all for now, goodnight.

2 comments:

Allison said...

It takes only a two hour nap for crotch rot to hit. You were lucky, be careful!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed. Bad stuff. Also necessary is washing your suit so it doesn't get smelly like you