Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fountain Fantasy.

So last night Isabel and I embarked on a long bleach filled journey. It was lots of fun and we made fun hairstyles once my hair was caked in bleach. It did a little but didn't lighten enough or get rid of the orange enough so what we're gonna do is go light golden brown and then in a couple days or so we're gonna bleach the hair again so that instead of a reddish orange base we'll have a nice neutral base and from there I'll be going strawberry blonde, and then! to top it all off I'm cutting off some of my hair. I'm very sad about this because it only feels a short while that I've spent with my long locks, but since they're so damn damaged it wouldn't look good at all and it's hot as hell with my hair on my neck and shoulders. So short hair it is. I've started watching 'Rock of Love', tis ridiculous! And awesome in it's own awful way. I got some peaches at the store and I am now watching Sandra Lee's Semi Homemade, god she's crazy. She's making this ice cream baked potato thing, but it doesn't look nearly as good as the one they had the Cowgirl Hall of Fame in Santa Fe. Anyhoo I think I'm gonna have a peach now. Mmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh man, I remember that ice cream baked potato. Oh boy, ice cream sounds great. I have to go eat some. Margaret, don't be afriad of short hair!

Anonymous said...

A peach? I'm sooo proud of you!