Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm bringing sexy back...YEAH!

So Isabel and I are going to go on American Idol and sing SexyBack. Yeah. Anyhoo...so last night Isabel came over while I got ready and then we were off. And we were off to Cesar's, this silly Mexican restaurant that proclaims they make 'killer margaritas' so because Isabel thought I looked sad and lonely with no drink she bought me a margarita. I got a frozen one, it was quite good, and I got a brainfreeze several times. And then our friend Jeff bought me another one, and this time I got a frozen mango one. Mmmm, now this one was really good. It tasted like mango sorbet that was really smooth and slightly melted so it was soft and good. So by the time I was finished with these two I was drunk and didn't feel the need to drink anymore. So then we headed to a loft party on Lake street and I saw a couple people I knew, it's so weird, I'm starting to see more and more people I know at parties, mostly from previous parties. It's just odd not feeling like my only link to the crowd of people I'm avoiding is the person that brought me. It's nice. Anyways, since that party was totally lame we decided we left and went back to Ryan's. Hung around there for a couple hours and then went home. Took me forever to fall asleep and so when Isabel kept calling me like a gajillion times this afternoon I was avoiding answering cause that meant I would have to get up. So I finally answered, first words out of her mouth 'come to the levi's store with me' so I said alright and she came and got me. We went to the Levi's store, didn't get anything, to this accessories store, didn't get anything. Went to Urban Outfitter's, bought everything. But I didn't! Just Isabel. I went around picking out cute clothes for her and when checking sizes, she's so sweet, she would say what do you think would fit us better small or medium? So she bought a bunch of cute new shit that I can't wait to borrow. Now I'm back and I have but 3 hours before I have to dash off again to Norm's going away party at Piece. Which will be nice since I feel like I haven't seen my improv buddies in forever. Sorry that this was probably a pretty boring post. I'll post something more interesting later, but right now I need to lie down I feel worn out from running around Wicker Park in the rain.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Awww, Isabel seems so cute and sweet.

theonemom said...

boring? not exactly but...Hope Isabel has more money than you. So cute, you encouraging her to buy stuff for both of you!