Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm just smiling really big.

So I really want the new Blackberry Pearl. And um...shit I was gonna say something of substance in this blog. Oh! Siegfried and Roy came out of the closet! We should celebrate. Ugh, do my eyes deceive me or did the lady at the restaurant last night do that? She claimed that the Blackberry Pearl is available on Verizon, but I'm not finding that here on the internet. Maybe cause it's still new it'll take a while, I hope it becomes available for Verizon customers. T-Mobile already has Sidekicks what do they need Blackberries for eh?? I had a dream I had a huge birthmark on my thigh.

4 comments:

theonemom said...

Okay, well I will check out this blackberry but make no promises when your time is up

theonemom said...

Bad bad news. Even with your available upgrade the cheapest blackberry is $300 so totally banish the thought from your mind. Where's that rich boyfriend?

Allison said...

Can I have my blackberry back please?

Margaret said...

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh