Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blue barrette

I didn't get much sleep last night, or today for that matter. At 6am when it became evident that I wasn't falling asleep any time soon I decided fuck it, the cable guy is supposed to be here between 8am-12 so I might as well stay up. Ugh. So shortly after deciding this I decided to watch 'The Secret of NIMH' because it is one of the free movies from OnDemand so yay, childhood. And it feels like before it even began it was over, it was so good, I shed a tear. And it was almost 8am, great. But 8 o'clock came and went, so because the cable guy wasn't prompt I put on...'Bad Boys'. Oh bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when I come for you? Indeed. I didn't find out because I fell asleep as soon $100 worth of confiscated heroin was stolen by the bad guys (not to be confused with the bad boys). I roused again around 10ish, still no sign of the man, and then 12ish, no sign of the man, and then around 1:20 Jenae came in to inform that 'he' was here. I sleepily obliged. So after an hour or so he left satisfied that he had fulfilled his duties even though the wireless internet is still not working, but he blames the router, which he had to say about 13 times before Jenae and I understood that he was saying 'router'. And what he meant for us to do about it. Sigh. Thinking I might be lulled back to sleep by the good ol' bad boys, I put the movie on...again. No dice. I watched the whole thing. Oh well. Oh yeah in between all this happening I was asleep all the times that Suzy called to coax me out of the house and into the zoo, sorry Suzy, never heard it ringing and I was silly enough not to be checking my phone, I would much rather have gone to the zoo with you and the kids than lying around all day sleepless. Ah well. Isabel and I went out and grabbed a burger, mmm, bacon and mole. And by mole, I mean mol-ay, as in guacamole. I'm sorry I don't have anything of substance to say right now, I'm too tired to think, I'll do something more interesting on here tomorrow.

2 comments:

Allison said...

The Secret of NIHM is one of, if not the best animated movies ever. Good choice. That sucks about the cable guy though, guh.

theonemom said...

But to miss going to the zoo!