Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Deelish!

Alright so first I'm gonna do a food post and then a last night post. So to food, I've been wanting to make this recipe for quite awhile now, talk about it to everyone, and now that I have the ramekins, the means, and the motivation I finally did it! It is so delicious! It has a nice crisp texture on the outside and then on the inside it's sort of bread pudding like. Then once you get to the bottom and all the sugaryness has caramlized it takes on a flan like flavor, oh so good. I'll make this for breakfast when I come home for Thanksgiving. I changed up the recipe a little bit, instead of maple syrup I used honey creme syrup and added a dash nutmeg and cinnamon and used the lovely vanilla bean paste. Mmmmm..mmmm...mmm. Enjoy the pictures. Oh! Also could we make this for dinner sometime? Mmmm.








1 comment:

Allison said...

That looks amazing. You better make those when you come out here, otherwise I will take you're not making them for me as a direct insult.