Thursday, October 4, 2007

What goes to the gym?

Margaret goes to the gym! Yes for all of you (Mom) that have been wondering, how come I don't hear about Margaret going to the gym as much anymore, it's because I hadn't been going as much anymore, but those dark days are over. I will soon be back in fighting form for...going to the gym more and more. And walking without falling over. Yes those are the reasons I go. Anyhoo after that I was walking back and called Mom. Mom you'll recall our conversation, and then Suzy called and we had a nice little chat and she's probably gonna come out with us tonight to the open mic night/drinking extravaganza we attend every other Thursday. In other news, I love Sam, I love Allison, I love Liz, I love Dad, I love Mom, I love Lisa, I love Jon, I love Zeke, I love Suzy, I love Kit, I love Isabel, maybe some others. Oh endorphins work thy magyk. Anyhoo, I'm willing Isabel to wake up now because its almost 4 and I want to listen to my music a little louder.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love you too Margaret! You're magyk.

theonemom said...

Ahhhhhh...can you see the smile on my face?

Anonymous said...

Sending my love