Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloweeeeekend

So Friday night we went to a show where our friends' band was playing and then we went to get Jake and went to a couple of parties, first one being broken up, staying at the second awhile and then the last one already over, so we then went to a diner instead and I had half of Jake's patty melt, which was delicious. Jake and I decided that our 'costume' was photo negatives since as you will see in pictures, we were, though we didn't plan it. The next day Jake and I lazed around and then went to Sam's to get beer and Whole Foods to eat. Then we went over to his friend Phil's and Ashley and Isabel joined us and went to a party for awhile and then another, and then we went home. Althought I didn't dress up in costume Saturday Jake thought in my outfit I looked a little like Debbie Gibson so if people asked that's what I said, and at the party two guys asked if I was Debbie Gibson, so that was pretty funny. Ended up sleeping the day away and watching Mr. Show and then I came back home. Here are pictures.













5 comments:

theonemom said...

Loved the photos. But is it possible to not show you smoking? It hurts!!!

Anonymous said...

It's Debra Gibson

Margaret said...

Uh actually it's Deborah Gibson, learn to spell your name.

Allison said...

Nice.

Suzy said...

Your hand does indeed look like death. Morgan is indeed an idiot.

I think anyone who reads this blog must not think we're really good friends because I'm never in the party pictures. They're wrong. I'm just a frightening bore, is all.