Friday, March 9, 2007

Another bunch of larmish things

My newest masterpiece!
So, because I've been using the word larms very loosely, I've decided to include Lisa's definition also. Multiple use word it is. Hmm what else, I'm going to Wildfire (aka delicious) tonight with Georgia. So that'll be nice. I'm struggling through the third or so day of drinking diet soda. Go me. Listening to lots and lots of Supertramp, so that's awesome good. I think I'm gonna watch some Lost. And then perhaps get ready for tonight. Love you all!

Oh and mom the bitter thing was referring to Lisa and Sooze and all their bitterness about the contest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could have come down and seen you, its so boring up here, hope you and Georgia had lots of fun. Soon I will be able to hang out with you all the time though! Woo!

Anonymous said...

Great art! Hey, do you happen to know what happened to the majority of my "clouds"? Did they end up in your suitcase after "borrowing" them over Christmas? Hmmmmm?

Jon said...

Giant crab toaster descends on unsuspecting country town.