Monday, March 19, 2007

White faced Gibbons and things.

So St. Patrick's day actually turned out being more fun than I expected. I went over to Sooze's and we drank some very non-Irish rum and cokes, and then Des came over as we were watching 'Masters of the Universe' which I'm really gonna have to watch again because I have the sounds of the Cosmic Key stuck in my head. So that was fun and then we went to a diner and met up with Suzy's ex-coworker/friend Paul, Paul is fun, and his friends Jake and Phil. So we hopped along from the diner back to Sooze's place where we drank some beer and Paul and Jake played on Suzy's keyboard. It then became clear that I was not going to get satisfyingly drunk from what booze we had so we went to 1000 Liquors to pick up some more. It was a bit chilly out but I'd been walking all day in the cold so it didn't really matter. So I got a six pack of hard cider and they got some more beer and we went back to Paul and Jake's place and sat, drank and listened to music. We had all planned to stay up and go watch the sunrise on the beach but everyone but Jake and I were such wusses that they fell asleep, so Jake and I watched the sunrise along with lots of fisherman and then went back home to watch some 'Freaks and Geeks'. And right now I'm waiting for Suzy to rise from her nap and come chill in my clean apartment. Hopefully this will be my last week here, this weekend I plan on moving in completely. Booya. Now I'm gonna return to watching 'The Day After Tomorrow', tis on tv. Oh and I watched 'The Riches' a great new show starring Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver, really enjoyed it and looking forward to a new episode. Anyhoo love you all.

3 comments:

Allison said...

That sounds like a cool night, especially with the sunrise and all. I'm excited for you to move into the new place! I'll be wanting pictures.....

Anonymous said...

and I LOVE YOU.

Allison said...

poost........POOOOOOOOOSSST