Sunday, March 11, 2007

Flying butt.

So I had a lovely dinner at Nick and Amy's after receiving the distressing news that I am a wanted criminal in Arizona. Luckily they've given me the option to bribe them so I'm gonna do that rather than go the way of danger. On a lighter note, I ate green beans tonight. They were delish. My plate had a big ole steak, potato thingymajig deliciousness that Georgia made, and green beans. It was a complete plate of food, it looked insanely healthy and appetizing. And by the end of it I was so full that I was only able to pack in one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of coconut ice cream. And because Uncle Nick bought wayyyyy too many potatoes Aunt Amy sent me home with about a dozen. Along with leftovers. They're too good to me. Oh Mom, I borrowed your clouds only a couple times because I usually wear the same socks over and over, but I dunno there's probably a couple clouds strewn about the house. Anyhoo. St. Patrick's day is this saturday, that really snuck up on me and that means that my spring break is coming to an end. Alas I'm excited as I miss a bit more structure to my week, even if it does come in the form of a 12pm class on a Sunday, I wish Annie and I would've thought ahead a little better when we picked what day. Luckily I have found that it is possible to wake up at 11am even if I was a little more than happy cheekish the night before. And the fact that I have taken to drinking not shit vodka, and no Jack Daniels eghc, that my wonderful nature of no hangovers has made a return. Wow I've written a lot. I hope you appreciate it.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Your meal cannot have compared to ours, however awesome. Me and Dan prepared a feast critics are hailing as the 'meal of meals'. The Queen is moving to pronounce a national holiday in its honour, and several of my taste buds have turned to God due to pleasure overload.

Jon said...

Sorted my name, finally.

Allison said...

I much apperciate your posts. I love you, and you're painting is wonderful. Nice composition with the diagonal line and not putting the focal point in the center. Ms Bess would call that a Dynamic Composition!