Friday, March 30, 2007

Amzing

So thanks to the lovely big window in my room I wake up promptly at 10, for like the past three days, and I've been getting alright sleep so I actually get up at 10. Yay! That's what I call progress. I am listening to the ever wonderful Supertramp and Jenae said that her friends are coming over this morning to dismantle her bedframe since it doesn't fit out my door all put together. Though it has made a covenient spot for me to put a cup or something, this way I can really get started on putting stuff away and getting all my pictures up on my wall. Hurrah! Have to go pick up birth control today and I need a mirror for this room, so that'll be nice. And then once all that's done I am going out to a shindig tonight with Jake, yay the weekend has arrived. Oh and my head itches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

les poux est arrive?