Monday, March 26, 2007

Fog of Gore

Hmm well I spent the last four nights being slightly rowdy and hanging out with Jake and people. Saturday night was really foggy so Jake, Paul, their friend Morgan, and I went for a late night stroll in it and went to a playground and swung on the swings, which was a rockin good time. My ankle is swollen and feels weird but I think it just needs a day or two to sort itself out. Last night Jake and I went to a bar so he could review it for his job, and we played two games of pool, I won one, although slightly by default because he got the 8 ball in too soon, but I was winning. Liz should be here in a couple hours and I'm nowhere near finished up packing but it'll happen as it happens. I'm so very excited to have her here (triple H!), and to be finally moving in to my new place. I'm probably gonna take most of my clothes over after this blog. I have a big suitcase and three garbage bags worth, and that's not including the couple things left on hangers and strewn about the apartment. It feels like I have less boxes this time around moving so I'll take over what boxes I have and empty them and bring them back. Here's some pictures from our late night walk in the fog.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

paul is fun. jake is fun. you are fun.

so much fun to be had in chicago.

i think i shall visit again, shortly

Suzy said...

and morgan is a perv. seriously, look out for that guy.