Thursday, March 15, 2007

Come ON for the love of Pete

Give me real suggestions, let me update you all. When Allison comes to visit I will be getting a tattoo of a 'Z', location not yet decided. So the Zeke tribute is all set, but I want thoughts for future tattoos since I like to think about possible permanent art on my body for a couple months to see if I still like it. So I just want to have like a library in my head of possible tattoos for future happening and current contemplation. And yes the narwhal is still very much a possibility, it still makes me giggle and smile, and it would go on the bottom of my foot. So new ideas people please! On another note, I'm going to a party (Let's go to the Chaaaarlie Paahhhty) and nervous because people and social gatherings of this sort make me awkward, or as Lisa pointed out so graciously, I'm awkward always and these occasions just allow others to see it on display. It's gonna be cold out tonight, I need to fetch my coat from my car. Hmm. Anyways, in the comments section I want fresh ideas for tattoos not pertaining to narwhal and Zeke much as I love them both.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...

ice cream cone

Anonymous said...

Yesssss! Ice cream cone