Thursday, March 22, 2007

Drinking games.

While that whole depression thing was lots of fun I'm mostly out of it, can't stand when I'm mopey like that. I think that the birth control made me gain a bit of weight because my boobs are ginormouser seeming as of late. So big news probably told most of you that read this, Patrick Swayze Remix has it's first show on Wednesday March 28th at this place called 'The Spot' will post more info as I get it. But I am very excited and very nervous. And right now I'm showered and putting on make up and readying myself to go see Lisa for an hour or so at the airport, ah best friends we'll do anything to see each other. Erupting with excitement to see her, haven't seen her since early January which is very bleh. Anyhoo gonna have some soup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'the spot' is right around the corner from jake'n'paul's, though some friends like to call their place the spot and create confusion. thus, we call their place the hang zone. whew.

Anonymous said...

I love you. I miss you. Seeing you made me miss you more. Hold me, I'm cold.