Monday, February 25, 2008

Babysittin' Blues

I'm going to Rehab tonight. For either free or cheap PBR. Right now we're watching 'Adventures in Babysitting', I love this movie so much. It just brings a smile to my face. So things feel pretty good right now, I'm excited to be putting together a plan to move back, Suzy is gonna be moving in so worrying about finding someone to take over my room is no longer stressing me out, and yeah I'm gonna be back in AZ soon. I need to shower soon because my hair looks worse than an oil spill. (I just realized I could've been really cheesy and titled the post 'they Tried to Make Me Go To Rehab, and I said Okay')

3 comments:

Suzy said...

What a kick just a buddy and me
We had every big-shot goodtime band on the run boy
We were living in a fantasy
We won the race
Got out of the place
I went back home got a brand new face
For the boys on mtv
But today the way i play the game has got to change
Oh yeah
Now i'm gonna get myself happy
-George Michael, "Freedom"

yeah, some things in that verse don't necessarily apply, but we is free! i love you, guurl.

Margaret said...

Freedom is a-right! We are gonna tear it up tonight let me tell you.

theonemom said...

Oh dear, just hope I don't get another one of the phone calls--Mom I'm in the ER!!!!