Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Throwback backthrow.

I'm watching 'My Girl' right now waiting for Suzy to come over. I love this movie very much and it totally makes me feel nostalgic about riding my bike around the neighborhood in France. It's so very cold outside and I just wanna stay warm and cozy inside until it passes, but I think I'd be in bed for a month. As much as I like sleeping I don't like it that much and after the first couple days I think of I would tire of it. Well the apartment is clean again after about a week of living in squalor, it amazes me how many dishes accumulate between three people, or maybe it just feels that way without a dishwasher. One thing I am definitely going to require in AZ is a dishwasher. Well nothing more to say here unfortunately, toodles.

No comments: