Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fish eggs in a tube.


Isabelle got some fish eggs in a tube yesterday. Josh and I are grossed out. We're watching a Swedish cooking show right now and it's very fun to watch, she's cooking outside and she's adorable. I'm so hungry. Liz and Kit's party last night was pretty awesome. I picked them up from downtown and I prepared the candles. They had an awesome spread of food, I was particularly fond of the baked brie and this roasted red pepper dip. Mmmm I think I dreamed about it. But I also dreamed that I was on a ship and for some reason I'd bought Nicole Richie a $7,000 camera for her birthday. It was weird. And then Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz showed up and I thought they were a cute couple. Oddly enough this is the second time in like a month that they've been in my dream and been really cool while I hung out with them. Last time was at a party/sale in a clothing store. There was some other things going on but I can't recall them. After Liz's I went and hung out with my friend Steve since he lives in Rogers Park as well. We watched a bit of The Matrix, Beetlejuice and then an entire Nova about apes. I completely forgot everything I learned about the difference, and that there IS a difference, between monkeys and apes. I feel idiotic now. The Oscars are on tonight! I just wish I had a pizza to go with it. Right now Ian and Josh are debating the merits of Grindhouse. Ooh there's steak on the tv. Alright that's it for now.

2 comments:

Allison said...

It usually sounds like you're slightly tipsy when you write these blogs. what's up with that?

theonemom said...

You can't remember the difference between monkeys and apes? Well, when you return to the Valley of the Death Star I will take you to the zoo and give you a basic Physical Anthro 101 tour. The shame of it!