Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Game on.

So Allison is excited about almost getting to her hundredth post, so I wanna get to my two hundredth before her. Overly competitive in things that don't matter? Why yes I am. I'm watching 'Make Me A Supermodel' and I feel dirty since I've been watching reality shows all night. I didn't watch any in Arizona as per Mom's request. So I'm overdosing on them now. Isabelle make cupcake/muffins cuffins I call them. And they exploded out of their pockets and onto the side, covering the entire cupcake pan. They smell awesome though. I'm gonna have Suzy braid my hair again so I can have it wavy for VD-day. Speaking of which I'm totally buying myself a box of chocolates, after all they say you have to love yourself before anyone else can, so I'll be my own Valentine.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I'm spreading my love to my drawing class through cupcakes (ie, i'm giving them all syphillis)

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy said...

wah-wah. i'm your valentine, i thought. you wanker.

theonemom said...

Hmm...I wonder what was removed? sorry I dropped the ball on V-day this year guys. Just think back to last year tho, I was awesome. Can't be the greatest mom all the time now can I?