Monday, March 10, 2008

50% non-French music.

I'm so excited to see Lisa in less than one week now! Wooooooo. And then we be driving. I'm so excited to see everyone again. Um, oh I burned myself on the toaster today. Twas my knuckled, it turned bright yellow immediately. So ummmm god you guys I have nothing interesting to say lately, but if you could hear the voice that I'm like saying all of this in, you would totally be laughing! (Suzy knows what voice this is.) Ugh Josh, Suzy, and I are watching 'Sex and the City' and we're talking about how disgusted we are with ourselves for knowing that we're gonna go see the fucking movie. OH god, am I really gonna do this to myself? I just screamed at the tv calling Carrie a 'hateful whore', why do I like this show? Wah wah wahhhhhh Carrie, EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!!!! Ugh. Uh oh the gruesome twosome is home, aka, Isasmell and Ian. Oh. Isabelle is 27. The house is too full of people, at least it's very clean. And um I dunno, I need to start packing and I want to cry because I just don't see how it's all gonna fit. I probably will cry. Because I'm that way. Anyhoo. Bye.

4 comments:

Allison said...

It is the bane of all women to like Sex and the City.

Suzy said...

You will cry because you will miss me, you big baby.

I agree with Allison. I agree with most things Allison.

Ok. I commented.

Anonymous said...

our experience with Sex and the City, including frequent bouts of dissatisfaction with it, is a necessary fact of life, cruical in its effectiveness at letting us believe that it's neither our success in love, nor our accessiblily to high fashion, or our ability to collect friends of varrying hair color, but rather script writing -our day to day ability to direct our outward and internal dialouges in a witty fashion - that will, in the end, make our lives worthwhile.

plus, it's a good chance to see moderately old people get naked.

secondly, no crying on the car ride.

i love you.

theonemom said...

How can you even think of crying when you're coming home to Me, Dad, Allison and don't forget Sam?