Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hey Judas

Well, I was awoken about 3 hours after I fell asleep and asked if I wanted to join Liz and Kit at Toast, and seriously who is gonna turn that down? So I dragged my tired ass over there, had what will be my last meal there for quite some time, the most delicious Eggs Benedict, next to Dad's of course. Liz got the same and Kit got the French Toast Orgy, couldn't finish the rest of it so Liz and I attacked it, mouth style. I'm just gonna have to learn how to make French toast like that because my cod it is good. After that we went to BCBG and Liz got a dress! Yay! I then walked back home, read some more and couldn't help but fall asleep. I woke up again around 6:30, and now I'm trying to do dishes, but the fucking sink is motherfucking clogged and so it's pretty much impossible because SOME PEOPLE do not put food in the trash can where it belongs and so there is wet food floating around and I just can't navigate around that well enough to get any significant amount done, I'm gonna be doing little bursts of dishes every hour and ughhhhhhh. Anyways aside from that terrifying ongoing ordeal I just watched 'Lost' and now I'm switching back and forth between 'Die Hard' and 'Kill Bill', what a lovely selection the Saturday night line up for people who don't feel like interacting with others has provided for me. Yippie-kay-yay, motherfuckers.




2 comments:

Suzy said...

oh my god, liz looks beyond chic in this. rehearsal dinner dress? soooo beautiful.

theonemom said...

Yes, thank you, my daughter is indeed bootiful. In fact, all 3 of my girls are beyond belief, thank you. Sorry Kit, no one will even notice you at the wedding. All eyes will be on the Patera Sisters. Good genes!