Thursday, March 6, 2008

Never Take The King's Last Pepsi

So today was really fun, and tiring. I didn't get any sleep last night. But I did it. Almost 12 hours being responsible, though I did take a little 20 minute nap. Now I'm home mustering the strength to go to my last Quennect4. Listening to just splendid music and generally being in a good, if a bit stressed out, mood. Kids really aren't into eating meals. And what the hell is on tv? Ugh, M*A*S*H. Ah, good, Sex and the City. So because I was severely lacking any sort of caffeine, I had the audacity to mayyybe drink the last Pepsi in the Passero residence. Tony told me to try batting my eyelashes some more when I tell him that 'I didn't know it was the last one' and that you 'never take the King's last Pepsi.' Then he tried to stir up a pot of shit talking about anyone that Suzy and I know mutually. And while I was heading out the door he trained Sophia to say 'Wash your butt Margaret!', good advice Soph, I just might take it. ugh
I just spilled apple juice on myself.

Moving on!

I watched so many cartoons today. Beauty and The Beast and Cinderella were standouts because Gaston is SO obnoxious and some of the faces the Beast makes are inspired. Then I colored in a coloring book and make the drawing puke glitter glue. Pretty sweet. Oh here's a very cute video.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

never give in to tony! refuse him the power he craves!! just kidding.

he's apparently only nice to you when your ear is incredibly infected and green-yellow snot is flowing from your nose. yum.

and THANK YOU.

theonemom said...

Did you use to look that cute Mugsie?