Monday, March 3, 2008

Proper Fuckin' Geezer

I am wearing a very short, very blue dress. I was gonna wear the black jean miniskirt but then Isabelle shoved this in my face and demanded, 'Wear this!'. I complied. I've got clothes and make up and 'No Reservations' on and now I just need to fuck with my hair a bit before we head to Rehab. I just really hope this dress doesn't ride up if I start dancing tonight, it wouldn't be the biggest tragedy as I'm wearing black tights, but nonetheless I don't want the WHOLE WORLD (the people in the bar) to see my black ass. Guuhhhh I need to learn how to do my hair, reeally annoying that I can't. Oh so last night we went to this dumb place called 'The Orphanage', it's like a co-op living community in a church that puts on art shows and the like. Their living room has a stage and lots of trees with Christmas lights wrapped around them, overall a very cozy feel but with really annoying people in it. They don't allow you to drink beer unless it's in a cup which got old very quickly and they let this really shitty beat poet set to music play for a full hour. So I came home and learned about Tauntauns, thank you Andrew. And uhhh yeah somehow the entire household managed to sleep till around 4pm. I lower my head in shame. Anyhoo here's some pictures from last night. Oh and I a dream Liz was pregnant and gave birth to a girl, we were all very, very excited. Then someone asked me about how to pay taxes and ran away down a slide.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a skirt ride up on me at bar where I was dancing, fortunately (or not) I was too drunk to notice, good thing my friends were nice enough to pull it back down for me!

Suzy said...

Josh is looking delish in these pictures, meow, I'd top that!

While all this was happening, I was tucked into Jon's heavenbed watching THE most uncomfortable episode of Extras.

Whoomp! Come over!

Allison said...

I totally agree with how you feel.

Margaret said...

Lame comment.