Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Review: Ian and Isabelle/Polaroid/Photobooths



Ian and Isabelle are fun people, they can both get a little moody sometimes but their bark is worse than their bite. They are extremely, some might say, overly, affectionate towards each other. But I will miss them.

Polaroid cameras are very fun and they're no longer making the film for it, that makes me sad. Oh well.

Photobooths are awesome, I like to use them whenever I see one and have the money required. I love photobooths in bars, because the process of cramping into the little booth is much more fun when drunk.

3 comments:

theonemom said...

Never done a photo booth, never will. You know how I am about pictures of meself

Anonymous said...

kit and i should rent a photo booth for the wedding!!

Suzy said...

A. Liz MUST rent a photobooth, now that she's put the idea into my brain, and
B. Isabelle looks gorgeous in that first picture.