Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sultans and things

Mom why the heck don't you answer your phone? Anyhoo, I spent the weekend at the Jake and Paul residence, and hope I didn't annoy them too badly. Friday after the bedframe was taken out of my room, I have so much space now, I got all "dolled up" (but not really) and headed uptown to start the evening. We, and by we I mean a bunch of people whose names at this present time I cannot recall, went to a party and drank lots of Old Style. After a couple hours I felt like I was gonna pass out just from being so darn tired and drunk, and then I woke up and an hour later or so we left. Got back to Jake's and slept. Then we awoke, Jake and I got breakfast and then Jake and Paul recorded some fun music, then naptime, then Jake and I went down to return a week late DVD and grabbed dinner a delicious restaurant with food I wouldn't have otherwise eaten, but it was sooo good. And while we were eating it started pouring rain, luckily we were able to catch a bus back up to Jake's place, grabbed some beer, watched this movie 'Clean' with a couple others and then slept. Then I awoke promptly at 10ish halfheartedly tried to wake up Jake but not really since he looked so pleasantly sleepy and went to class. Class was fucking awesome, we're now in week two in which Gelman compares the present Chicago improv scene to a 'motherfucking circle jerk' (Mom, or any other mom-likes reading, don't look that term up, just pretend it means picking daisies). I got a couple 'thumbs up' from Gelman which was awesome and he had a scratch and win thing from Dunkin' Donuts with a question and I got the question right and won a free donut so he gave it to me, booya! Then I stopped home to get my car and drove up for dinner at Uncle Nick's which was crusted pork and Breadsagna (like lasagna but with brioche instead of pasta, mmm) and then ice cream with macaroons for dessert. Deeelish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

circle jerk? like getting into a circle and everyone gets a back rub at the same time only...How dumb do you think I am?