Saturday, April 28, 2007

About last night...

It was great! I went up to Lydia's around 6ish and hung around waiting for Liz and Kit to get their asses in gear and here. And they did. Immediately after walking in the door Aunt Lydia takes Liz's ring and cleans it, and apparently it needed it cause it looks even better now. So Lydia gave Liz some jewelry cleaner and said 'Happy Engagement'. After heehawing around for a bit we finally headed to the restaurant and I was starrrrrving. We sat down and I ordered meself a Coke, ah caffeine! and some cocktail called a Vanilla Bean, which had Absolut Vanilla, Auburn(?) and ginger ale. It was pretty darn good. Wish I hadn't been driving so I could've tried more of the drinks on Dad's dime. Ignore that last comment Mom. So I got a 18 oz Rib Eye steak with green beans (I ate those!) and switched out the mashed potatoes for french fries and there was a side of Worcestershire sauce. Oh first we got a giant martini glass of fried calamari with a side of wasabi mayonnaise. That was delicious. So then we ordered dessert, and I actually cried out 'But I don't wanna share!' because I don't like sharing dessert. So I ordered a brownie sundae. And so here in no particular order is dinner and dessert, because I'm too lazy and it's too early to put them in order.


Can you guess what these two images are? If you do, you get a prize.



The sundae! With a hand for scale!




Liz had a kiwi in her purse, weirdo.

Me going crazy with the desserts!


Liz acting a fool with hers.

Liz's dessert, banana's foster times ten.


Apparently I got some on my chin.



The result of both our desserts, haha I won.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that's ESPIC's dime so I don't give a flying f...And my guess is that those are french-fried onions.

Suzy said...

my guess is that i'm fine after my surgery, thanks for asking you hooker.

Anonymous said...

i was going to comment but now i dont want to, that makes me wanna punch a someone so bad