Wednesday, April 11, 2007

UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Your eyes do not deceive you, that is indeed snow on the ground. I know that this is really not so unexpectable (new word) from a city with such a high standard for being extreme in it's weather conditions, but this is not the time for it Chicago, you made your point last week when you froze my hands so THEY COUDLN'T MOVE. I get it, you like to get really, really cold just after having given us a taste of delightfully warm, but not hot, spring. And while this two weeks drones on we're all thinking of the little treat you gave us that hopefully will be returning soon. And maybe the perfect temperature of not too hot just warm enough will return...for maybe a week, five of those days being really windy to take away from the pleasantness of it all. Then you'll hit us with clothes drenching heat and humidity. So thanks, because I figured out your evil plan. I'm hoping that by displaying it for the whole world, AKA my family and friends, that you won't go through with it because you feel thwarted. So it's done, I've thwarted you. Give in and give us warmth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...such thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I just had to drive in this shitty weather.
wet snow + high winds = no fun!