Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sub-urban Myths.

I just got back, well not JUST got back, but about an hour ago got back from my interview at Urban Outfitter's and I think it went pretty well. It was a group interview and there were about five of us and it was actually really nice that way. This one girl Hilary was really nice and the others seemed cool as well. We talked with the hiring manager for about 50 minutes and time just flew by! Next step for us is to take an online survey thingymajig, which ha-hah! I already did. So I should be hearing back from them in a couple of days and I really hope I got the job. Afterwards as a little treat for being pretty confident in the interview I got an egg and cheese fettia at Sultan's Market, which was mmmmmmmmmmm so good. If I get the job then I can eat there more and be all healthy and shiiiit. I am grrr because I just got soda last night and now it's like all gone, Hey! Wha' happened? I need to pick up my room so that Annie isn't so repelled, I did laundry, including the mattress sheet so it'll be nice and clean. I just need to find a goddamn place to put all my clothes, which leads me to another birthday idea, a dresser. And an air conditioner, as cold as it was last night Suzy and I managed to get hot and sweaty. And took trashy pictures and that was good fun. Now I don't have an almost empty bottle of Jack Daniel's eyeing me, since I am done with Jack and I was just keeping him around in case someone else wanted him. Four and a half hours till Annie gets here and I'm super excited. That seems to be the word of choice with this weekend, super excited. Geez, pick a new word and get creative Margaret. So I'm looking at the length of this thing and you're right Allison, my lack of using paragraphs might be intimidating...for the weak ones! I'm watching The O.C. and it makes me think of when we first started watching it and awww I miss you guys. This room needs more light, tooo baaaad, you'll just have to wait Margaret till you fire up the motivation to go to Target and pick up some more of those stupidly specific lightbulbs that your awesome Larva Lamp so desperately requires. Why do I talk to myself like that? I have you, the blog readers, to speak to but for some reason referring to myself is far more fun, for me. I wonder how much longer I can write, I want to make this post enormous to trump the last huge paragraph that made Allison wet her pants with fear. Ugh, think brain, think. I feel like Winnie the Pooh, well if I'm being Pooh I should probably be eating honey...hahaha I spelled that hunny at first. My life is so full of spice. Jealous? I kinda wanna watch Center Stage, all this Peter Gallagherness has me thinking of....chicken wings! Oh isolating comedy callbacks that 0nly Allison will find amusing. Maybe I'll put the bedsheet back on and...ugh I need a Roomba. Birthday! Ok I'm boring myself, sort of. I can't keep typing, plus I think the fact that my nails are longer they hit the keyboard and that my chip my polish. So ooh! I'm going to paint the tips I've chipped. Peas out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

simple indentations, margaret. or god, just hit the goddamn space bar once in a bloody while, will you?

Allison said...

That was a nightmare to read. My eyes freaked out. That, and the stream of conscience writing style. still, I love hearing all your thoughts, even if there's in paragraphs to separate them. I'm writing this on my laptop screen and it's being converted to text. This fucking rocks them.

Jon said...

I actually lost an eye while reading. Still, I revel in the fact that I just watched the new episode of Peep Show...

PARAGRAPHS.

Allison said...

PEEP SHOW

Anonymous said...

After reading your last two blogs I think I need to take a nap