Monday, April 9, 2007

What kind of fuckery is this?

Hmm I can't remember what I last posted about. Ah yes, thursday. So hmm friday Jake and I met up and he got some fooood and then had a walk in the cold to go see this comedy lit thingymajig but apparently its sooo popular that it was sold out. So we walked with a couple people he knew that also hadn't gotten there in time to go get food and drink. So I had four beers, ugh, wishing I hadn't since it just prolonged this stupid cold. And then we hightailed it uptown where Jake got more food, mexxxican, and so I ate some of his chips. We watched 'Wet Hot American Summer' which I hadn't watched in forever and was so lovely to see again. Cut to next morning and Jake missing his 7:30 am train home which I felt partly responsible for since I fell asleep and his alarm seems to make him sleep more rather than wake up. So he got on an 8:30 train instead and I came back home and I think I slept, I hope I slept. Later that day I went to hang out with Sooze and oh! haha on the way I applied for a job at this resale clothes store and froze my ass and hands off. Then I got to Suzy's and it was nice and warm. We watched Flavor of Love, Flavor of Love Reunion, and I Love New York. We are disgusted with ourselves, especially since we got so into it. I trekked home around 2ish, didn't fall asleep till 5ish and woke up at 8ish and hit the open road to Milwaukee to meet up with Liz and Kit. The Easter bunny knew I was coming to Milwaukee and brought me candy! Mmm and there was Kika, the cute chocolate lab of Steve, Kit's brother. We then went to wherever we went and had BRUNCH! with the rest of Kit's family. Ho. Ly. Shit. FOOD. All for the taking. I had scrambly eggs, bacon, sausage, waffle, blintzes, croissant and cookie bar. Seconds was scrambly eggs, more blintzes, uhhh...I forget. Dessert was carrot cake, cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake bar, creampuff, eclair....gaaaaawwwwddd. And a Coke. Then we went to a bar but it was just us cause it was someone's bar! That makes sense in my mind and I don't feel the need to clarify. I had a Coke cause I was driving and sick, see. I then tried to find my way back to Milwaukee with a couple bumps in trying to figure what direction I needed to be going. But I got it down. Uneventful drive back scattered with bad drivers and lovely call from Sam saying that he got a free guitar, 'a Gibson SG!' said in Samspeak. I got to Nick and Amy's around 5:30 and drooled over the ribs and the potato chips being made. Regular and Sweet Potato. Those were....amazing. And the Easter bunny came there too! I got a big chocolate bunny, a kite, a hatching egg and some blowpops. And leftovers. Mmmm. Oh and fried egg cookies. Mmm topnotch. Came home and let my belly rest from the day of extreme eating. Who knew that Jesus died for the specific sin of gluttony. Took some nyquil last night since my cough was horrendous, and it's pretty much good now-ish. Woke up this morning and I think Lisa called and I was very sleepy as I tried to talk to her. Then I doddled around getting up and Sooze came and picked me up and went and applied at Urban Outfitters (cross your fingers people) and then Suzy bought us McDonald's, she's the devil, the good kind. We got their new Cinnamon Melts...which made me melt into a puddle of tasty fat. Incidentally I thought of a good birthday present that I definitely want, a gym membership. We then went and attempted to move her bed...but it did not happen so we just moved a couple things. I then got to meet the family who she'll be living under. The kids are soooooooooo cute. Just adorable, and the house is really cute and homey. Her apartment is a crazy mess right now but once it's all organized it'll be fun stuff. We then got on the bus where Suzy decided would be a good place to leave her phone. Got home and ordered some Thai food, thanks Sooze. It was delicious, I got wide noodles with egg and chicken in a sweet soy sauce, no brocolli, mwahah. Finally mustered up the strength and will to walk to the train and get on the bus and now I am home. AndI have pictures. So here they are ya'll.





I have some pictures from the night of the show but I'm tired so I'll post those later. I love you all.

3 comments:

Allison said...

that is an awesome skull.

margaret, as much as i love your posts, they're kind of scary to look at cause they're one huge paragraph. hey! I love you!

Suzy said...

i don't know why i read your blog since i hear about it anyway, but WHAT THE FUCK are those "cookies" made of? they look slimy, should you have eaten them??

i miss my phone. larms to the bus that ate it.

Jon said...

Thought they were eggs...now I'm not so sure, a little scary.

And yes, divide into paragraphs, you serial typist.