Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This vexes me. I am terribly vexed.

This day has been oddly...bad? I don't know. There was a lot of screaming, groaning, moaning, pouting, whining, sulking, laughing, and fasfhewoajojl. Spent a good portion of the day moving Suzy's stuff. Then went to rehearsal slightly out of it and not really aware of anything. And then I came home. Sounds like a really cut and dry day but I JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM SO DAMN FRUSTRATED. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh UGHGHGHHAFJDOIAJFIOEWAOFJEFCM aweGFAWREGFAWIEFGTEFWOWR MASHTHEKEYBOARDWITHMYFISTSAHHH. What the hell is this? I don't know! I am watching 'Cash in the Attic' and something just undersold a whole lot so that warmed my heart a bit. A lot of the causes for which the money is being raised are all really emotional and make me feel colder than a witch's tit for cackling every time they make the 'Oh dear...' face. Allison we're gonna have a 'Cash...' marathon. I need you here with me for this, it's just not the same without you. Hahaha the faces! Nod...nod...nod nod...shake...oh everything is underselling it's glorious. Oh, mom, you'd be so proud, so since I've been having trouble sleeping again, ugh ugh, I bought....caffeine free diet coke. I have one in the freezer right now, not one soda has exploded in the new apartment yet, another reason to be proud.

2 comments:

Allison said...

oh dear...

Anonymous said...

And I am proud of you my darling, my pet. Caffene-free and diet. Yikes!