Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cakes in cups!






There they be! I used a recipe for vanilla cupcakes from the Magnolia bakery in NYC, they taste delish, and then I made two frostings, a cream cheese and a vanilla buttercream with amaretto, the buttercream is suuuuper sugary cause I had to use a little extra sugar to compensate for the extra liquid, but I don't mind. These were actually super simple to make and made delicious batter that lined the bowl once I was done and as the baker I got to 'take care of it'. Mmm, and then I made these scrambled eggs for dinner and buttered english muffin. So that was really darn good. Then I watched 'Heroes' and then 'The Riches' and oh I do love those shows, and 'The Riches' is really good. Now I'm getting ready to watch 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest' and paint my the nails. Now that I've got the polish off I can see just how long they are. Oh yeah, it's raining! It's pouring! Somewhere in New Mexico Dad is snoring! Teehee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, those look delicious, save some for me...better yet, make more!!