Thursday, April 5, 2007

Angelina Jolie has the Herp.

So the show was awesome, fucking awesome. So much fun, we went for a solid hour and it didn't drag even though we had planned to do a 45 minute show. So yay! I got kinda pimped into playing Angelina Jolie, which was fun. I can't wait for our next show, I hope it goes just as well. So afterwards, were drinks. Lots and lots of drinks. I had two beers before we went on to calm my nerves and such. And so after our show there was a karaoke fund raiser with $15 all you can drink for two hours. So I did that. Jake joined me around 9ishness and we had many drinks then went upstairs and had more drinks and talked with this odd couple who were really into the whole karaoke thing. So Jake put in his song to sing and brought me onstage with him and we sang Kiss' 'Strutter' which I had never heard before so I just sort of followed Jake's lead and the lovely lyrics on the screen. After that we left and he got a burrito and chips and the chips were pretty tasty considering I'd been too nervous to eat anything all day. Oh and it was damn freezing outside and yet I was still able to get too hot while I slept, I blame electric blankets. Morning was bitter and cold and Jake and I took the red line and I got off to take the bus and found myself without singles, so I was required to buy a Naked juice to get some change, so I got myself a Mighty Mango which helped with a previous hangover and it was soooo good. Came home, called pretty everyone and then fell asleep around noonish for two hours. Got up made myself a fried egg bologna and cheese on an English muffin. Browsed around craigslist for jobs saw one about pet sitting that sounds interesting so I'm filling out an application for that and Jenae asked if I wanted to make some money tonight so I'll be passing out Easter candy and looking cute. Yay. Oh and pictures of last night and the skull hand thing are coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arrrgh, i am so pissed that i missed it! why can't i be 21 a week ago?!

still dunno what to do for the actual 21st. give me ideas that don't involve a lot of people. they disappoint. larms.

Anonymous said...

you should throw a larming party for your 21st.

in other news, OMG I HAD A MIGHTY MANGO TODAY TOO. GOD WE SHOULD REALLY JUST BE SODDERED TOGETHER INTO ONE PERSON.

love.
lisa