Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Snow? Really, Chicago?

So, it is lightly snowing. Jake mentioned on the phone last night that it was gonna snow today, I was kinda hoping he was wrong. Oh well, it seems to have ceased. I have painted my nails red, painted my nails red! Now let's just hope that I do not damage the lovely job that I've done. Oh damn, too late. Fucking keyboard. I've just showered and will depart in an hour and thirty minutes. Pre-show rehearsal for two hours and then off to the Spot to die on stage, mmm. And drinks afterward. At least my nails will be semi-pretty. And I won't have to cake on tons of make up, much as love doing that, because it's IMPROV MAN! And it's not like a grand theatre where people will be struggling to make out our faces. And then drinks afterward. Ugh, well I have to figure out my clothes situation which is a pity since I'll probably take my sweet ass time picking which bra looks best and least slutty and leave me precious little time to make my hair look decent, my face kind of takes care of itself these days so I thank you, face. Right heeere weeee gooo.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I like how you say "drinks afterwards" twice. You'll be great Margaret. I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

It's been snowing up here all day! I wish I could be there for your show tonight but I already know how great you will be!

Anonymous said...

So I clicked on the ad on your page and I was taken to a search engine that searched cheating housewives. I then followed a link for lonely housewives looking to hook up. The webpage must have detected that I live in Door County because it told me "As of Today There are 4,136 Married Women in Egg Harbor, WI Looking for Male Companions", I didn't even realize there were that many people living in Egg Harbot!