Saturday, April 21, 2007

Taters precious.

I'm watching my DVR RECORDED Eddie Izzard 'Glorious' it's all good except that it's been edited down, ah well it's nice to have it going on my tv while I do stuff on my computer. Yesterday was 420! ...Anyways, not that exciting. Jake and I got brunch this morning-ish at this place called Dunlays On The Squaaaaaaare. Delish, got french toast and a side of lovely taters, done hash brown ricer style with this lovely saucyness. Jake got eggggses florentine which tasted delicious, he put a leaf of green something or other on my plate as encouragement but I snubbed it. Nice try. After being filled with yum we went to this western store where we looked at boots and things, there were wonderful fake horses decorating the outside of the store and I'm regretting now not riding the kiddie mechanical horse out front. After that we went to another bootsy place where Jake found several boots to prance around the store in and decided on a pair that he liked, it's almost annoying how he pulls off boots like that. Maybe if I were a man, someday. After that it was getting really hot and I was grateful for the air conditioning in my car. Dropped off Jake and retrieved my 'Hug Me' necklace which I'd left there some previous night. Hmm I think I left it in the car, ah well. I went to Dominick's and did some good grocery shopping, I got Peanut Butter with Honey, nice. I also...got these mini...corndogs. I'd never cared for corndogs before, but as I willed myself away from the overly priced Pancake on a stick (with sausage in middle)...check out my willpower Mom, I saw the much more reasonably priced mini corndogs and my crazy for meat on stick surrounded by breadishness said 'GET IT!' and when I talk in caps lock to myself, I have to listen. What I did do before I got to the check out line was put several things back, ooh. Came home put that all away. Had a lovely nap because I just couldn't fall asleep or stay asleep last night. And now, well now I've just had a shower and enjoying Eddie. Now I'm gonna make my hair look fantastic for NO REASON booya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So mini corndogs is suppose to make me happy? Try fruit and vegies my dear one.