Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Back to Black

So I've had Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black' on repeat for a day or so. I'm in love with it. About to put it in on my mp3 player and head downtown to walk around, listen to music, and...drumroll...job hunt. First I need to charge my mp3 player and shit. So last night I went over to Suzy's and had a lovely time. She got me this skeleton hand thing holding a skull whilst in Mexico. It's made out of real bone! I love it. Sooze made us some delicious pasta and I scarfed it down like a pig being used as a means to get rid of certain types of 'evidence'. Been watching too much Deadwood clearly, but just try and stop me. Anyhoo, with my mp3 player, a couple sweaters, Jake's shirt, and Paul's new slingshot in tow I headed back home. Wandered around for a bit and then it got kinda late so I started in the direction of home. Once I was home I watched 'Ugly Betty' and then fell asleep to 'Pink Floyd Live in Pompeii' and dreamed weird dreams till I woke up around 11ish, but stayed in bed till 12ish because I was lazy. It's really nice and grey out so I'm super pumped to go downtown, I never get down there anymore. But first I look like a hot mess so I've got to clean up this situation called my hair and face. Bleh. Oh! I did dishes! And we have a garbage disposal but it sounds like there's something metal stuck in there. Any advice Mom? I'm all excited to have a garbage disposal again because yay! Gross food taken care of. Right time to get off my ass. Mwah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it sounds scary but you have to stick your hand into the garbage disposal and feel around for something metal. Just make sure no one is around to accidentally flip the switch and chop your hand up! I've done it before, you'll be fine.

Allison said...

Can you take a picture of that skeleton/skull thing? It sounds really awesome.

Anonymous said...

ditto Liz